Four-star wideout Joshua Manning picks Mizzou | Mizzou Sports activities News
Missouri has landed Manning!
No, not that Manning family. Joshua Manning, a four-star broad receiver from Lee’s Summit, gave Mizzou a verbal determination Thursday evening, selecting Eli Drinkwitz’s group above Kansas State, Iowa Condition and Nebraska through a ceremony at Lee’s Summit Higher School. The 6-foot-3, 190-pound wideout is rated as higher as the state’s No. 6 participant by On3.com.
As a junior final drop, Manning caught 69 passes for 900 yards and 11 touchdowns in 10 games.
Manning, who took an formal pay a visit to to Mizzou past month, gives the Tigers eight commitments for the 2023 course and two broad receivers.
Here’s how Mizzou’s 2023 class appears to be like with Manning’s addition, together with their Rivals.com ratings:
• Blake Craig, kicker, Liberty (Liberty North HS), two stars
Individuals are also reading…
• Nicholas Deloach Jr., defensive back again, Cahokia (Cahokia HS), a few stars
• Gabarri Johnson, quarterback, Tacoma, Washington (Lincoln HS), four stars
• Marquis Johnson, extensive receiver, Dickinson, Texas, three stars
• Jahkai Lang, defensive close, Troy (Troy Buchanan HS), three stars
• Joshua Manning, extensive receiver, Lee’s Summit (Lee’s Summit HS), four stars
• Brett Norfleet, restricted end, St. Charles (Francis Howell), 4 stars
• Jamal Roberts, operating again, St. Louis (St. Mary’s), 3 stars