— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Welcome to your Black Friday 2021 headquarters. At Reviewed, we love great deals on amazing products, and with holiday shopping kicking off in earnest, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to all the best Black Friday 2021 sales available now—and answers your most pressing questions about the upcoming holiday shopping event.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
►Black Friday 2021: Black Friday deals: Amazon, Walmart, Target and more have unveiled holiday shopping plans
►Amazon Black Friday 2021: Amazon Black Friday 2021 sale to start on Thanksgiving with ‘more deals than ever before’
Below, we break down everything you need to know about the upcoming event, including the best early Black Friday 2021 deals, where to shop, what deals to expect and shopping advice.
What are the best early Black Friday 2021 deals?
Anticipating stock and supply chain issues, several retailers are offering Black Friday 2021 deals now in advance of the day.
For instance, Best Buy and Walmart are hosting early Black Friday deals on tech, home and fashion. Amazon announced on November 15 that it would be hosting a 48-hour sale with “more deals than ever before” starting on Thanksgiving Day, November 25—but right now, shoppers can already snag Amazon deals on a wide range of products, including the new Apple AirPods, during the retailer’s Early Black Friday sale.
We’ve rounded up some of the best early Black Friday 2021 deals here. All of the sales have been vetted by our team of deals experts to make sure they’re the best prices available on the web right now.
- All-Clad: Get customer-favorites from All-Clad for massive price cuts during this early Black Friday All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale.
- Amazon: Every day, Amazon marks down tech products, kitchen essentials, personal care items, fashion, beauty and games for one day only.
- AncestryDNA: Score a DNA test kit for as little as $59—$40 off the full $99 list price—and save up to 30% on gift subscriptions during the AncestryDNA early Black Friday sale.
- Avocado: Snag a cozy, customer-favorite mattress from Avocado during the sleep retailer’s early Black Friday mattress sale. Though December 6, you can save $150 on hybrid and latex mattresses with coupon code SAVEBIG and get as much as $300 off luxury plush mattresses with promo code BFBLISS.
- Best Buy: The tech retailer is offering a plethora of items on sale before the shopping holiday, including a stylish set of headphones for $130 off.
- Big Blanket: Snag Black Friday prices on cozy throws from Big Blanket. During the brand’s Black Friday Early Access sale, shoppers can save $30 on purchases of $100 or more, $60 on purchases on $200 or more and $100 on purchases of $325 or more.
- Brooklinen: Brooklinen makes our favorite sheet set and pillow protector (among other favorites) and through November 30, you can take 20% off sitewide.
- Casper: Now through November 19, customers can save up to 15% on mattresses from Casper.
- Coach: Save as much as 50% on a Coach purse, wallet or more—and shipping is free on all orders. There’s an extended return policy too, so you can pick out gifts stress-free.
- Coach Outlet: Score a Coach purse for up to 70% off right now. This massive Black Friday 2021 sale includes markdowns on handbags, crossbodies, shoulder bags and more.
- Coop Home Goods: Refresh your home for the holidays with markdowns on pillows and bedding from Coop. For a limited time you can save up to 40% sitewide when you enter promo code FRIYAY at checkout.
- Chewy: Shop holiday gifts for your pets at can’t-beat prices at Chewy. Right now, you can pick up toys, treats and more for your furry friend at up to 40% off during the retailer’s Early Cyber Deals event.
- Crutchfield: Save $500 on a Sennheiser soundbar and shop deals on Bose headphones and audio sunglasses and more.
- Disney+: New subscribers can get the first month of Disney+ for just $1.99—one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen.
- Echo Terra Beds: Get ready for refreshing sleep. You can score a latex mattress from Eco Terra Beds for $150 off when you enter promo code BF150 at checkout.
- Eddie Bauer: Eddie Bauer Adventure Reward members get early access to saving 50% off their order with code REWARDPERKS. You can also use the promo code NOVEMBER40 to take an extra 40% off clearance.
- GlassesUSA: GlassesUSA is Reviewed-approved for affordable eyewear, and through December 1, you can save 65% on eyeglasses and sunglasses frames with basic prescription lenses with code EARLY65, or take 40% off sunglasses and eyeglasses from designer labels with code DESIGNER40. If you’re really in the giving mood, use code BOGOFREE to get buy one, get one free glasses and sunglasses as well as free shipping.
- Gravity Blanket: Save 25% sitewide with coupon code EARLYBF25, including on Gravity’s Reviewed-approved weighted blanket and robe.
- HSN: Snag early Black Friday markdowns on must-have holiday gifts, home essentials, fashion pieces and so much more.
- JCPenney: Shop markdowns across jewelry, toys, home appliances and more at JCPenney.
- Kate Spade Surprise: Shop discounts on purses, totes, wallets and more—including on the line’s whimsical Minnie Mouse and Arctic Friends collections.
- Keurig: Need a holiday gift for the coffee lover in your life? Now through November 21 you can save as much as 20% on coffee machines and K-Cups at Keurig when you enter discount code HOLIDAYJOY21 at checkout.
- Madewell: Save on the brand’s iconic bags and jeans with a rotating list of discounts on select categories and constantly refreshed sale section.
- The Mirror: Through November 21, shoppers can save $500 on the cult-favorite smart tech workout screen and get free shipping and installation (a $250 value) when they enter coupon code HOLIDAY21 at checkout.
- Leesa: Score a luxury mattress from Leesa for up to $400 and take 15% off bundles.
- Lowe’s: Refresh your home for the holidays with major savings on appliances, tools and more at the early Lowe’s Black Friday sale.
- Macy’s: Shop the retailer’s Black Friday Early Access sale for deep discounts on holiday gifts and must-have pieces for your home, kitchen and closet.
- Michael Kors: Shop the Michael Kors sale section for markdowns of as much as 50% on purses, wallets and more for the site’s Holiday Head Start sale.
- Nectar: Score a Black Friday mattress deal when you take $100 off and get $399 worth of accessories (including a sheet set, mattress protector and pillows) for free with your purchase.
- Nest Bedding: Take 20% off luxury mattresses or a sheet and duvet set.
- Nordstrom: Shop early Black Friday deals on fashion finds and home favorites at Nordstrom’s constantly refreshed sale section.
- NordicTrack: Shop the NordicTrack Black Friday 2021 sale and snag our favorite treadmill, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, for a $300 discount.
- Our Place: Shop discounts on home goods and snag the Instagram-famous Always Pan for under $100 through Cyber Monday on November 29.
- Overstock: Snag big savings on furniture and home goods during Overstock’s Black Friday sale. During the deal, you can take home furniture, home décor, bedding and more for up to 70% off.
- Puffy: Refresh your sleep set up with savings of up to $300 on mattresses from Puffy and as much as $455 worth of free sleep accessories, including pillows and sheets. Meanwhile, use code USAT350 at checkout to snag an extra $50 off your purchase.
- QVC: Shop the website’s Black Friday Sale Price event for hundreds of markdowns on electronics, fashion, beauty pieces, home items and more.
- Saatva: If you want to upgrade your sleep set-up, we have good news: You can save 10% sitewide right now—and 15% on orders above $2,500.
- Samsung: Snag deals on TVs, appliances, laptops and more during the Early Black Friday sales event.
- Solo Stove: Save as much as 35% on the smokeless fire pits our head of product and development called the “favorite thing I bought during the pandemic” (and 45% on fire pit bundles) through December 5 at Solo Stove.
- Sur La Table: Gear up for Thanksgiving with top-tier cookware, kitchen tools, knives, bakeware and more for Sur La Table at up to 55% off.
- Target: With markdowns already happening—and new ones dropping every Sunday—Target has the wishlist covered with buys in tech, home goods, fashion and more.
- Tory Burch: Shop markdowns on Tory Burch’s beloved flats, purses, boots and more.
- Tuft & Needle: Tuft & Needle makes our favorite mattress in a box and right now, you can save as much as 20% during the Early Access sale through November 25.
- USA Today: Get a digital subscription to USA Today for just $1 a week for 52 weeks, then $9.99 per month.
- Victoria’s Secret: Shop markdowns across the site, including deep discounts on bras, leggings and more, and $10 off pajama sets.
- Walmart: Shop the sitewide Black Friday sale and save big across all categories.
- Wayfair: Scoop early-access Black Friday discounts right now at Wayfair. The online retailer is offering as much as 80% off furniture, bedding, kitchen items and more during its Black Friday Sneak Peek Sale.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November, after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will be emphasizing online shopping.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on Friday, November 26, 2021. Cyber Monday will take place on Monday, November 29, 2021. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year, Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday 2021 sales start?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. With ongoing supply chain issues, we expect to see stores start their sales sooner and end them later. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin in mid-October, with popular retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart, offering up tons of epic deals.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 29, 2021. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some bargains stick around through the end of the following week.
What deals do we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available. Whether you’re shopping for a new bed, the latest technology or a new winter coat, Black Friday will have your needs covered.
What stores offer Black Friday 2021 deals?
How do I prepare for Black Friday?
Ahead of Black Friday, make a list. Keep in mind that Black Friday offers some of the best prices during the year, so it’s a good idea to shop for everyone on your shopping list.
During Black Friday, we expect retailers to limit the availability of the very best doorbuster deals. When these deals become available, they could run out quickly.
To ensure that you’ll be able to checkout with ease, make sure your shipping and payment information is up to date at the retailers you intend to shop. Be aware of how much cash back your credit cards will net for each retailer, or if there are benefits you’d like to use (for instance, some credit cards offer extended warranties for certain products purchased).
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign-up for a free, month-long trial. The subscription is $6.49 for students and $5.99 for those receiving qualifying government assistance. For everyone else, an Amazon Prime subscription will cost $12.99 per month, or $119 per year. This subscription gets you free two-day shipping, plus tons of other benefits, including Prime Gaming, Prime Video and access to Amazon’s Lightning deals.
If you’re planning on shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the optimal time to start or renew your Prime membership would be Monday, November 1. However, we recommend shopping early this year to avoid any supply issues.
Bookmark this page and check on it weekly. We’ll be updating it with more sales information as soon as it’s available.
There’s more where this deal came from. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.